Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Shower Photos





Hi Everyone--We just celebrated Father's Day and also Audrey's Baptism--we have some great photos to share from that day, but I am hoping to get Brad to write a little since it was his big day and 1st time to celebrate as a Dad himself. . .


So instead I will share a few photos from one of my showers that happened about 4 weeks after we returned from China. Audrey looks a little smaller, but quite the cutie and truly enjoying her day. It was a great event hosted by my dearest friends--a.k.a the Bunco Girls! Thanks to all and enjoy these photos.


The first is Kim, Michelle, Dana, Debbie, Lisa, Audrey and me--"the hostesses with the mostesses". The second photo is Brenda, Audrey and me. Then a couple of Audrey enjoying all the attention--she loves a party!

2 comments:

Reena said...

Awe! I love the winged outfit.

Audrey looks like a sweet little fairy princess in her outfit.

Fondly,
Reena

Anonymous said...

Hey that fairy costume is way cute!

Hope all is well with you guys.

We're doing good. Zac enrolled at OU this week and Caden just had a growing spurt and outgrew most everything in his closet.

All the best,
Shel~