Friday, July 18, 2008

Hello Everyone



Just a quick update to say hello and perhaps post a few new photos. We have had a great summer. Brad and I actually went on a vacation and left our sweet one with my parents and my sisters family. She had a great time, though we missed her a lot. I will try to post a few photos from her "summer camp" and Granny and Pops. My family has been great about helping us out as Brad and I sometimes work odd hours! Today Audrey had a playdate with two other children in our neighborhood--Perri and Alex. They had fun and played as typical almost two-year-olds--pretty much by themselves with an occassional argument over the same toy. It was a nice time.



No other big news. The tubes seem to be a great thing--Audrey is talking and yelling a lot--words we are not too sure of, but I am certain she is hearing and feeling better!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Cute picture! Post more! :)

I'm glad Audrey is feeling better. Lily also goes through days where she'll use anything as a phone!

Rachel