Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hello Everyone--it is Lori again, time for a little update. Well I had my first Mother's Day and it was nice to have a reason to celebrate--the day has a whole new meaning for me now. Audrey sent me orchids (at least that's what the card said--and I do love orchids) and we had a great day together, we all went to church, had lunch, napped and just hung out--perfect!

Everyday is a better day at school--she cries a little then has a great day and then Brad picks her up and she is quite happy. So far she has learned--numbers, up/down, letters and hopping. Well, we are still working on the numbers--but I think she has mastered down. As in I am tired of the high chair and want down now; or please do not hold me anymore I want down to run around. So I will again say she is a clever girl and as a friend told me "a very hard worker."

So here are a few photos: Nutella--a favorite treat of mine, and now Audrey's too! Naptime with a sweet bear from her Aunt Aimee, and a few others. Enjoy!

No comments: