Monday, May 5, 2008








First Week At School and Work






Hello everyone--this is Lori. All is well with dear Audrey and she is now in school at St. Lukes and I am back at work. Her first few days were a test for me and her--she is doing fine ! I do the drop off and the crying and Brad does the pick-up--lots of smiling and laughing. Every day they say she does better, cries less and really enjoys playing with the kids. To be specific--she loves the slide, likes to color and do art and likes music. Everyday she brings home an "art project"--so if I begin saving it all now, I will need another foom just to house it all. Of course, how do you part with any of it?






The photos today are the best--but I will post them anyway. I have a few really good ones, but couldn't get them to download. So these are taken with my phone.


The first is breakfast before school (and before a bath too!) cottage cheese is delicious and messy. The second, after school taking a ride with Allie. And then a little OSU spirit--go Pokes!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Pokes! I'm happy to see that Audrey has the correct - orange and black colors. See - I knew she was smart and wearing the OSU clothes proves it.

Remember to teach her that she bleeds orange - that should entertain the teachers at school or get her expelled.

You might also consider a little word association. You say "Orange" and she says "Power!"

One last note - make sure that she understands that OSU is THE Univeristy of Oklahoma. :-)

A fellow poke,

Kelsey