Friday, May 23, 2008





Hi All

Audrey is changing every day! She has two front teeth now that really gives her a whole new look. For those who worry that my sweet tooth will rub off on her (and a valid concern I know) I thought I would show you this photo as proof that she really does brush her few little teeth every night--Dr. Ed would be proud!

I am also showing a side-by-side shot of Audrey in China almost two months ago now and then a couple of shots in the last week or so. See for yourself how quickly they grow and change.

Soon I will post some of the great professional photos that Brenda shot--they are great. Also I hope to have some new shots of our fellow China travelers and their daughter, Harper Lee, we will see them this weekend when we travel to Texas for her first birthday. So stay tuned!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so amazing how much she has changed in just the couple of weeks since we saw her. We can't wait to see you guys again.

Give her a big hug and kiss for me and Keith.

Love you guys,

Aimee

Meredith said...

I love the Nutella pictures and the pictures of Audrey brushing her teeth. Too cute!! She is so beautiful! She is already getting so big. I hope I can see her again soon!

Love,

Meredith

Anonymous said...

Wow, she really is changing fast!
I didn't realize you were adding new pics until I checked in today.

We like the pic showing her smiling after brushing her teeth.

She looks so happy and proud.
Too cute!

Love,
Aunt Shellye and the boys

Reena said...

Hi Lori,

Audrey looks absolutely beautiful and is really adjusting well.

Take care,
Reena

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - the brushing the teeth pictures are the best! They rank right up there with the passport photo and Garfield "look-a-like." You know she will love having "evidence" when she's older that she followed the rules of brushing her teeth - or maybe the evidence is that she did it once and that should last her. Audrey is so cute - I need to figure out a bigger and better word for cute. Mega-cute? Ultra-cute? Cute-mungous? Cute squared? Cute infinity?

Peacefully,

Kelsey