Monday, April 21, 2008






Hello Everyone


Thought I would make a quick post and add some new photos. We are home of course and things are great. Audrey is a doll and gets more personality every day! Thank you to everyone who has made our homecoming so nice--we had quite an ordeal in the last leg of our flight, but are happy to finally be here. Now several weeks into being home, we are developing a little bit of routine and definitely getting used to Audrey being a part of the family. She is quite interested in people--like her mom she wants to be surrounded by friends. So here are a few photos and hopefully I can get Brad to post sometime soon. He said--we are home now, so I am done with the blog--but I think he might be compelled to add a few notes soon.

The photos are--my Mom and Dad and their first meeting with Audrey. Falling asleep during dinner--she won't sleep when I want her to, but mealtime works. With my dear friend Brenda! And finally--with all our luggage after our flight (the final leg) was cancelled in Dallas on the trip home, Audrey took it all in stride.

1 comment:

duncank said...

You are home now and we couldn't be happier. Audrey is absolutely a doll and I am completely smitten. I think as aunt I will relish the fact that a niece is almost as grand as a daughter. Taylor actually may have to give up the reign as princess in the family to Audrey. We work on that. What a blessing to have you home and what a blessing to have a new member to the family. We praise God she is healthy, happy and most of all loved by two very special people Brad and Lori and a host of others. Thank you for sharing her with us. We love you guys so much....Aunt Lisa